Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Settling In

I know that I haven't been able to post as often as I would like but the last month has been extriemly busy. Getting married, family gatherings, work, and moving in between. Both Jordan and I have been tired but been able to pull through. We are finally settled in our home and loving coming home and spending our evenings together!

I have been wanted to blog for the last two weeks but we still don't have internet at our house and so the only time I have on the internet is my lunch break if I'm not running around or if I get done with work before Jordan and hurry jump on. When I get more time I'll post more. Until then have a good one!


6 comments:

Alison Hixson said...

Your house is so beautiful! I am sure it is so nice to finally be in a place where you can really get settled!! We need to get together sometime! We have switched over to a blogspot. So make sure you update your link to us!

Love, Alison
www.hixsonhouse.blogspot.com

Amanda & Jason said...

Congrats on getting married! Things are going great with the baby and we are moving in a week or so to AZ. Your house is so cute. good luck with the new house. we'll have to Keep in touch with the blogs!!

Janell said...

Your house looks great. I can't wait to come to Idaho and see it.

The Real Life of Mark and Em said...

Love the house, you have a yard you can do things with I'm so jealous! I'm glad you are doing well! Can't wait to see more pictures of your adorable house!

Chance & Rachel said...

your house is beautiful. we still need to do dinner some time... let's have our husbands plan it. that should be interesting! :]

Brian Williams said...

Looking forward to starting a new chapter down in southern Idaho...another generation of Lott's and Williams settling in the valley. Good times ahead. See ya'll and your new, sweet home soon.