Monday, September 29, 2008

Thanks Jordan!!!


Last Friday was my 23rd birthday and it was one of the best. Thursday Jordan sent me half a dozen of roses at work since I didn't work Friday. It was a BIG surprise since I didn't even think that he would. My whole birthday was full of surprises. Jordan wouldn't tell me anything. It kind of drove me crazy because I love being part of the surprises and not the one who doesn't know.
It started Friday night when we had reservations at a Fondue restaurant. I forgot the name of it but boy was it good. First surprise was all of our family who lived around Salt Lake was there. My parents, Ryan & Marcy and Ella, Stan & Cathy, Eric, Beth, Tamio & Anna and Enzo! Even though it took us 3 hours it was well worth it. After we went our different ways. Since Jordan & I went to Utah with his parents we went with them to meet Tamio at his show room to use a car. But before I knew that we weren't staying at Anna's I thought we were just meeting him there to get some papers that Stan needed. From there Jordan and I went to our destination which was awesome! He booked us a room at The Grand America Hotel. It was a really nice hotel and I loved the room.
I loved my birthday and it was better than last year. Of course being married helps a little but just waking up and having someone right there to wish you happy birthday and grateful for your existence. I love it all. Thank you Jordan for everything that you did for me to make my day special. I love you!!!
Also thanks for everyone who could share it with me.

11 comments:

Kaye said...

Glad that you had a great birthday. It sounds like you have a great husband for him to surprise you. Glad you are so happy.

The Real Life of Mark and Em said...

That is so sweet! Way to go Jordan. And no I wasn't kidding when I said we'd fly up... I'll let you know a weekend when I do.

Kendi said...

Yeah--You're back! I've missed hearing about how things are going. I can still remember you as a little baby...where does time go?! I am glad that you had such a great day. How are your parents doing? Hope that all is going well for them. Let them know we'd love to hear from them!
Love,
Kendi

Angela said...

AAUUUGH! So sweet! Glad your birthday was great and you have a great hubby!

Alison Hixson said...

I'm sorry I forgot about your birthday. I feel like such a bad cousin. Sorry! I guess I just get a little caught up in my drama of a life! I am so glad that Jordan made it special for you! I hope you guys get season tickets with us next year, so we will at least see you after we move home!

Wes, Nicki, and Boys said...

Hi Heather! This is Nicki Naylor (Jenkins) from good old West Side! I found your blog while reading Chelsie's. I am glad to see you are doing so well! I love blogging! It is such a good way to keep in touch with people you haven't seen in forever. We have a blog too. If you want to check it out, email me and I will send you an invite. Take care!

Wes, Nicki, and Boys said...

I guess I should give you my email. That would help! :) It is wesandnicki@gmail.com.

Twin Falls, ID said...

Hi! We would like to invite you over to become a "follower" of the Twin Falls, Id blog. We are just starting but our goal is for the blog to be a ONE stop for all things Twin Falls and the Magic Valley! Come on over and say "hi!" It was nice to "meet" you!

Cathy Lott said...

It was a great birthday! It's not every year you turn 23!

Marjorie said...

What a fun birthday! As I was reading your post Jared was looking at the pictures and pointed to your wedding picture and said, "Mommy Princess!" You definitely look beautiful!

Tj said...

Please say Hi to Jordan for me. We went to high school together waaay back when. You guys look great and it sounds like things are going well.

- Tj Rosen