Sunday, December 14, 2008

New Addition

Meet Sophie! She is a new member of our little family! She is a dachshund pug. She is the cutest puppy I ever laid my eyes on! Already it has been a trying experience for me. She has had 4 accidents and I cleaned up 3 of them! Jordan just laughs when I start cleaning up the mess because I start gagging really bad and it takes everything I have not to throw up. Jordan just smiles and reminds me it is breaking me in when we have little children and I have to clean up after them.
Even though we are trying to potty train her, she is a doll! She just follows me everywhere I go. Even when Jordan is trying to get her attention, she is at my heels. She even fell asleep on my lap a couple of times tonight. She was tired enough that I was able to move to get a picture or two of her. Enjoy her pictures!





8 comments:

christy said...

so cute! it's good that you have a puppy before kids so you can spend the time to get them really trained well and then when you have kids she'll be a great dog. it's hard to make the time for training a puppy when you already have little ones. at least babies wear diapers though... good luck with the house training

Bingham Family said...

she is so cute!!! I'm jealous, I need a puppy!!!

Chelsie Brown said...

I love dogs!!! When we first got our dog he was a puppy and had 1 accident and we caught him in the act and yelled at him and put him outside. He must of got scared because that was the last accident he ever had and we've had him for over 3 years. (we were lucky and it was only pottie too.)

Mary Clark said...

She is so cute! I want a puppy but Cameron refuses to have animals in the house. I will just love yours. Good luck with the potty training. It will eventually get better

Angela said...

She's adorable! Good luck with the potty-training, I don't envy anyone who's potty-training, dog or child! A good early Christmas gift?

Wes, Nicki, and Boys said...

She is very cute! Jordan is right, this will probably help you get used to cleaning up after kids. I cannot tell you all the nasty messes I have cleaned up!

The Real Life of Mark and Em said...

so cute!!!

debbie said...

Hi! I am Katie Hansen's niece. My mom and I would like to let Katie, Dennis and their family know how much they are loved at this time. You are invited to participate in a "Love Train." Please see my blog for details. Thanks!