Friday, March 27, 2009

14 weeks and counting!

The last 3 months of been a new experience for us. Between me starting to cry for no reason, being hot then cold, and making a mad dash for the bathroom, and getting tired really fast is a lot to take in! As you can already guest, we are expecting!!! The due date is September 23rd. I am not too thrilled about having a September baby just because my birthday is the 26th of September but I am thrilled to be pregnant. It hasn't been too bad for me. I have felt for the most part normal. That is probably way I have a hard time admitting that I have a little infant growing inside me.

6 comments:

Jon and Melissa said...

Yeah! Congratulations-you will be a great MOM!

BrookeJean said...

Congrats! That is so exciting!

Unknown said...

That is awesome Heather!! Congrats!!

Mike and Jessie Hylton said...

Congratulations Ether!! Do you ever get called that anymore? I have actually been waiting for you to post this. Emily told me over a month ago. I'm really excited for you. I hope you start feeling better soon.

Angela said...

Congrats! Hopefully the first trimester things will tone down--the second trimester is always my favorite time to be pregnant!

Kendi said...

Yeah for you! You will love being a mom! I am so happy for you Heather!!!