Wednesday, August 19, 2009

35 weeks

Well, I have made it to 35 weeks and doing good. Starting to get uncomfortable at times but for the most part I can't complain too much. I'm starting to get up more during the night but luckily able to fall back to sleep. Carson hasn't kept me up at night thank goodness! I am still working until September 11th then I will be done working in a dental office.
We have done more with the baby's room. Here are some of the things we have done and more still to do. One corner done!
So people want me to put up prego pictures so the can believe me that I am. So I think this is as good as it gets. This picture was taken last weekend at a baby shower my wonderful sisters-in-law threw me. Thanks guys, I really do appreciate it!





3 comments:

Mike and Jessie Hylton said...

I wish I could have been there. You are a very cute pregnant lady. Thanks for posting a picture.

Mary Clark said...

carson's room is looking good! I cant believe he will be coming so soon. Have fun while its just the two of you because it will forever change when carson arrives. You do look cute prego!

The Real Life of Mark and Em said...

Dang I took a good picture of you! So glad I got to see you! We hope to come visit soon! Okay when life calms down, so hopefully before ya know Carson leaves for collage.