Tuesday, August 30, 2011

sleeps anywhere

These pictures are from early spring and throughout the summer. Just random spots I would find Carson sleeping...early morning, afternoon nap to early evening. Early morning is Carson usually didn't sleep well or woke up too early and randomly fell asleep while watching Mickey Mouse. The afternoon nap I try to put him down but he ends out getting out of his room or playing in his room.
Early Morning


Escaped from his room and it got really quit, I found him in the guest room sleeping on books.


I got tired of him coming out of his room so I switched some door knobs so I could lock him in his room for naps and bedtime. Two days in a row I found him in Gavin's chair.



This one Carson fought me and didn't want to take a nap until he went golfing with Daddy!


Early morning


Haha early morning


Late afternoon after the parade in Jerome.