Monday, November 17, 2008

SWEETHEART TAG
The rules are posted at the beginning.Each person answers questions about their sweethearts.At the end of the post, the person then tags 6 people and posts their names; then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know they have been tagged.
What is your husbands name? Jordan McKay Lott
How long have you guys been married? 177 days
How long did you date? Umm off and on for 2 1/2 years and then we were engaged for 5 months
How old is he? 30
Who is taller? Jordan
Who can sing best? Jordan by far!
Who is smarter? I do have a pretty smart husband so Jordan is.
Who does laundry? I do. Unless Jordan needs something of his washed then he will do it.
Who pays the bills? For the most part I pay the bills.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do, its closer to the bathroom and down the road to the kid's room.
Who mows the lawn? Jordan does. He likes to.
Who cooks dinner? We both do. I do most of the time but Jordan is pretty good in helping me out.
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? He will first even though I'm the one who is usually wrong. But then I will take the blame.
Who kissed who first? Jordan tried to kiss me first and I turned away but the next night we both kissed each other.
Who wears the pants? That would be me!
Now I tag whoever wants to do it. Have fun!!!

1 comment:

Malita Bingham said...

I put the pictures that I took in the car on my blog! HAPPY THANKSGIVING!