Wednesday, February 9, 2011

February 6, 2011

We blessed Gavin February 6, 2011. It was a beautiful blessing followed by a brunch at our house. It was a fun, full weekend with our family. Gavin arches his back big time! Especially when he gets upset he will and its kind of scary because there have been a couple of times where I didn't expect it and I about dropped him.
This is after we got home. Gavin was pretty tired that he fell asleep in the car seat. Usually he doesn't fall asleep in the car seat on short trips like coming home from church.

My mom took this picture Saturday night and it is one of my favorites. It was while he was talking to us and he was almost smiling!


This is pretty much the only picture that he wasn't crying or fussing in on Sunday. Both my dad and Cathy were trying to get a good one of Gavin. Thanks everyone who traveled and made it for his blessing. I know 9 o'clock church is not easy to make when you are traveling. We missed the ones that couldn't make it but we know how much you wanted to be there with us.
Later that night my parents stayed along with Gary and Tiffani to have a Super Bowl Party. We had lots of food and drinks and lots of left overs. I can't remember who won the game but it was really fun having family here! Well, Carson is wanting my attention now so I better go.

No comments: