Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I wish......

I wish I knew how to cut hair. As you can tell, I don't! But this beautiful hack job wasn't done just by me. I had help from Jordan. In fact, he is the one that did the top of the head and me, well, you can't see what I did because it is in the back. It didn't look too awful after we did it but this is what he looked like when he woke up the next day.
Jordan went to Kansas City for 3 days for a dental meeting so I decided to attempt to fix it by myself. I called my mom since she cut all my brothers hair growing up to find out what I needed to do. End result: we can take Carson out in public!

3 comments:

The Real Life of Mark and Em said...

You are one brave girl!

Janell said...

He would be cute in any haircut!

Malita Bingham said...

Thanks for inviting me to Gavin's baby blessing. He is sure a cute boy!