Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Busy, Busy

Last Friday morning I had an appointment for my first time to get zoom whitening done. I did all three sessions which I should have only attempted one and a half, two at the most! My teeth were really sensitive later that night but was a lot better by Saturday morning. I wish that was the worse part of my experience. My upper lip had a pretty good size blister and my lower lip just looked like it was burnt. My gums were to a point that I couldn't even attempt to brush my posterior teeth because the pain was more than I could bare. I finally could start brushing all my teeth Monday morning! I will probably do it again done the road...but I'm going to make sure that I get an assistant who knows what she is doing!

Later that day, Cathy, Stan (Jordan's parents), Jordan and myself went to Weston to my parents' house because I was going through the temple to receive my endowments Saturday morning. Which all I'm going to say about is that it was amazing! I loved the whole experience that I had that day. The ladies that helped me through were great and helped out so much. I'll try to post pictures later.

Well, next time you hear from me will be after my name will be Heather B. Lott!!!

1 comment:

Alison Hixson said...

Congratulations you guys! This week-end was amazing and we are so excited that you guys will be living here so we'll get to hang out and I guess the guys can go golfing...don't tell Vaughn I said that! Anyway, congrats again and give us a call when you get settled!