Saturday, May 10, 2008

SOLD!!!

I was quite surprised as Beth (Jordan's sister) and I drove up and saw the "SOLD" sign up! I got really excited so I just had to take a picture. Our first home together!

This is the front room. They just painted about two weeks ago and I just love the green. This room will look great with my couches that I have. Also this room will be hard wood floors which will be really nice, I just need to get some rugs for the entry way and maybe in the middle of the room.
This will be the family room with carpet. I don't know what the color of the carpet is yet but both Jordan and I think his leather couches will look very nice in here with his flat screen on wall.
Kitchen
Main Bath
Different angle of Kitchen
Kitchen Window
It has been fun for me the last two weeks to go once a week to see up dates on the house. I found that I can only get into the house during the day when there are workers there making my home complete. It will be a beautiful home and I'm looking forward for the final result!

3 comments:

Malita Bingham said...

Yeah! I am so excited for you guys. I want to come and see it sometime! It was good to hang out with you this weekend.
LOve,
Malita

Alison Hixson said...

Thanks for posting pictures! I am so excited for you guys to move in! Thanks for coming over. It was great seeing you! You are welcome anytime you can come over!

Malita Bingham said...

Hey again! I got your wedding announcement yesterday. Thanks for inviting me to the wedding. Guess what? I have arranged so I can come to the wedding in Logan. Even thought it is on the last day of school I am going to take a half day personal day. I am so excited for you and can't wait to see you on your big day!
Love,
Malita