Sunday, May 18, 2008

It's Getting Closer!

Jordan and I went to Utah this past weekend to finish up some wedding tasks. Our first task was to get to Brigham City for our marriage licence. We got there a little before five and got that done! It was kind of a relief to get that done and out of the way...

Next, Jordan dropped me off at Marcy's (my sister-in-law) work so she could trim my hair and put some highlights in. Then, Saturday I went in and Marcy did the updo for my bridals.



Since Jordan hasn't seen my dress yet I can't put my bridal pictures up. That will be posted at a later date.




Reagan came with us to my bridal shoot and she was a trooper! She would just play with the rocks or the grass. I had fun watching her while my photographer was taking pictures.

On our way home from Utah, we stopped at our home to see the progress. I just put in some of my favorite pictures in. So far the kitchen with my hardwood floor is my favorite room. I think I'm going to really enjoy preparing meals for my family!!!

6 comments:

Alison Hixson said...

How exciting! Your hair, the house, everything just looks awesome! Vaughn and I are so excited for you two!! Let us know when your house is open, we'd love to come see it sometime!

Brian Williams said...

Look forward to seeing you guys here in less than 2 weeks. Awesome house, by the way. Congrats!

The Porter's said...

Hey Heather! I didn't even know you had a blog. How fun! Your house looks fabulous. I'm excited for you. We got your invitation a few days ago. It's getting close! It's really cute.

Kendi said...

You are gorgeous! Congrats on your wedding! I love your home!Love,
Kendi

Mary Clark said...

Im glad you had such a great weekend getting ready for your wedding!
Only a few more days!!

The Real Life of Mark and Em said...

I'm so jealous you get a house! We live in a one bedroom apartment, oh well someday! Love all the pictures! See ya Friday, remember to just enjoy the day it only happens once!
oh I am actually a pretty big White Soxs Fan, I know it just kind of happened.